A few vital adjustments have been rolled out to the sport edit web page to prepare for brand spanking new searching updates coming to itch.io! Right here’s a fast overview.
The brand new issues:
There’s now a Launch standing area, you possibly can select what stage of growth your sport is in:
There at the moment are fields for setting cellular app retailer hyperlinks. In case you’ve acquired a sport on Google Play or the Apple App retailer place a hyperlink right here:
There’s a brand new revealed setting, Public restricted, which lets you make a sport web page public however stop new folks from downloading or shopping for it. Obtain keys and present purchases nonetheless work, so that is the proper solution to host a closed beta, or shut down a time particular promotional web page (just like the current Devs With Ferguson Bundle).
Current issues up to date:
- The sport sort picker now explicitly tells you you can add downloadable information together with embedded sport varieties:
- On embedded net video games, the minimal value picker explains how one can set a value after importing some downloadable information. (You probably did know you possibly can promote and have an embedded sport on the identical time proper? Nicely now you do!)
- The web page now has a sticky toolbar with a save button in it, because the web page tends to get pretty tall when you could have a variety of content material, it’s good to have the ability to save with out having to lose your place.
- The one-at-a-time add restriction has been eliminated, the previous uploader type has been restored. You may queue and add many information without delay.
- The sport broad platform picker is gone! (Good, one much less factor to handle) The ultimate record of supported platforms is robotically calculated from the platforms you select on all of the information you’ve uploaded.
Take pleasure in!
Help this put up
Did you want this put up? Inform us