THQ Nordic has added yet one more online game to the already-crammed Q1 2022 launch schedule: the sequel to Piranha Bytes’ 2017 open-world role-playing recreation, ELEX. It’ll launch on March 1st for the PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Collection X/S, and PC.
ELEX II will include a $149.99 / €149.99 / £139.99 Collector’s Version that can embrace:
- A duplicate of the sport
- A 9.2-inch Alb figurine
- The unique soundtrack
- The official artbook
- A two-inch “Cleric Amulett” key chain
- A SteelBook
- An idea album by Bjorn Pankratz, “Cassandra”
ELEX II will take gamers again to the post-apocalyptic science fantasy world of Magalan, the place a brand new risk has emerged years after Jax defeated the Hybrid. An official overview reads:
A number of years after Jax defeated the Hybrid, a brand new risk arrives from the sky, unleashing the damaging powers of darkish Elex and endangering all life on the planet. To be able to defend the peace on Magalan and the security of his circle of relatives, Jax embarks on a mission to persuade the factions to unite in opposition to the invaders, in addition to a private quest to search out his son, Dex, who bought separated from him…
- Discover the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, utilizing your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Work together with a lived-in world, stuffed with distinctive NPCs, who…
- …will keep in mind what you’ve executed and react accordingly.
- …will be part of or depart your group relying on the way you behave.
- …are in a position to be killed, which is able to impact the story.
- Have interaction in fluid shut and ranged fight with a massively improved management system.
- Expertise a narrative the place your actions have penalties, immersing you in a world of ethical choices.
Take a look at a trailer beneath.