Indie developer Adam Robinson-Yu (Whippoorwill) has introduced that his award-winning journey sport, A Quick Hike, will launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, November sixteenth. A Quick Hike first launched on PC in 2019, adopted by a Nintendo Change launch in 2020. The sport was nominated for quite a few awards, and received two classes on the 2020 Unbiased Video games Pageant.
A Quick Hike duties gamers with exploring the Hawk Peak Provincial Park, situated in a peaceable mountainside panorama the place you’ll come throughout different hikers and uncover hidden treasures.
- Discover the island any method you want. Select your individual path to comply with and see the place it leads you. You by no means know what you would possibly stumble into!
- Hike at your individual tempo—there’s no must rush to the summit! Take your time fishing alongside the river banks or swimming by the lakeshore.
- Gather hidden treasures to succeed in new heights. Strive taking a dive off the mountain peaks to soar above the forests.
- Chat with the opposite hikers you meet alongside your route. You would possibly be capable of assist one another out!
- Take heed to a lush authentic soundtrack by Mark Sparling that progresses dynamically as you discover the wilderness.
“I attempted to make every space really feel distinctive – both by the kinds of flora that embellish it or the landmarks you’ll uncover,” Robinson-Yu wrote on the PlayStation Weblog. “A Quick Hike isn’t an enormous open world sport, however I believe it’s little world is dense with issues to uncover.”
Watch a trailer beneath.