Developer Ternox has introduced STONKS-9800: Inventory Market Simulator, impressed by the Eighties/90s period Japanese inventory market, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X/S, Nintendo Swap, and PC. It’ll launch in Q1 2022 for PC, and later within the yr for the remainder of the platforms.
STONKS-9800 is billed as “a simulator of a businessman on the Japanese inventory market within the 80s and 90s.” The text-based recreation will characteristic a “chill” retro vibe as you watch your fantasy shares balloon. Key options embrace:
- Purchase Shares
- Purchase shares, get dividends, monitor the inventory worth.
- Your actions have an effect on the market.
- Regulate your well being and don’t overwork, lest you find yourself within the hospital.
- Catch Retro Vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races.
- Relive the interval Japanese asset worth bubble.
- Meet Yakuza.
- Handle your time.
- Get Stonks
- Handle the corporate, having a controlling curiosity.
- Purchase your individual actual property and vehicles, rising your degree of consolation.
- Watch how your income develop.
Watch a trailer beneath.
Ternox is a Ukraine-based solo indie developer.
“It began in yr 2008, once I, being a youngster, downloaded Recreation Maker 6,” reads an introduction. “As years handed, I dropped this matter just a few occasions, then tried creating one thing once more, gaining abilities in GameMaker: Studio as consequence.” Ternox additionally publishes video games made with Gamemaker Studio on consoles.
We’ll replace our readers when a launch date for STONKS-9800: Inventory Market Simulator is introduced.
Anybody else reminded of the 1990 NES recreation Wall Road Child or am I the one one sufficiently old to do not forget that one?