As detailed over on Xbox Wire, Readability Enhance “makes use of a set of client-side scaling enhancements to enhance the visible high quality of the video stream.” The brand new characteristic ought to make video games rather less blurry and make smaller particulars look sharper on display screen. Nevertheless, as Microsoft factors out, this characteristic is unique to the corporate’s Edge browser, so when you’re utilizing Chrome, Firefox, or one other browser, you will not have the ability to make use of Readability Enhance.
Readability Enhance is obtainable now with Microsoft Edge Canary. This is how one can strive it as per Microsoft:
- Obtain Microsoft Edge Canary utilizing this hyperlink
- To substantiate you might be in Microsoft Edge Canary, navigate to edge://settings/assist to be sure to are on model 96.0.1033.0 or later.
- To allow Readability Enhance, go to www.xbox.com/play, login and begin a recreation
- Open the extra actions (…) menu
- Choose Allow Readability Enhance choice
Have you ever tried out Readability Enhance but? When you’ve got, tell us your ideas down within the feedback!