With 2021 coming to a detailed, evaluation aggregator Metacritic has launched its record of the worst reviewed video video games of the 12 months, which incorporates Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Version and Yuji Naka’s Balan Wonderworld.
GTA Trilogy was fairly a humiliation for Rockstar Video games. The Grove Avenue Video games-developed title launched in a woeful state, prompting calls for for refunds. The trilogy was unavailable on Steam for what appeared like perpetually and the unique video games, which have been pulled from sale as soon as the bundle launched, have been restored. Many identified that Take-Two Interactive’s CEO Strauss Zelnick had lamented the state by which Cyberpunk 2077 launched, just for a Take-two title to finish up releasing in an analogous state.
Different video games gracing the record embrace eFootball – Konami’s new free-to-play recreation that was launched in lieu of Professional Evolution Soccer, which has now been shelved for good.
Try Metacritic’s record of 2021’s ten worst reviewed video games (by way of Video Video games Chronicle) beneath. Do notice that scores of multiplatform video games are averages that contemplate all platforms.
- EFootball 2022 (Multi) – 25
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (PS4) – 42
- Balan Wonderworld (Multi) – 44
- Of Fowl and Cage (PC) – 44
- Demon Pores and skin (PC) – 48
- PixelJunk Raiders (Stadia) – 49
- The Surprising Quest (Multi) – 49
- Taxi Chaos (Multi) – 51
- Akiba’s Journey: Hellbound & Debriefed (Multi) – 52
- Arkham Horror: Mom’s Embrace (Multi) – 53
- GTA: The Trilogy – Definitive Version (Multi) – 53
- Necromunda: Employed Gun (Multi) – 55