Learn up on the Useless Cells patch notes beneath.
New DLC : The Queen and the Sea!
Discover your strategy to and discover two new coastal biomes, that are alternate options to the Excessive Peak Fort and the Throne Room :
– Infested Shipwreck, an unlikely amalgation of driftwood, residence to unlucky sailors who couldn’t escape the malaise in time, in addition to… shrimps?
– The Lighthouse, which appears to be your final hope of lastly leaving this cursed island. Climbing to the highest and lighting up that beacon can’t be a foul concept, proper?
Two new bosses!
Combat towards the choice to Hand of the King, guarding the Lighthouse and attempting to forestall you from reaching the highest of it, the place somebody appears to be watching your each transfer.
This DLC additionally brings you 10 new objects to unlock and add to your arsenal!
6 Melee Weapons :
– Abyssal Trident, which helps you to cost in direction of your enemies and impale them, to inflict important injury.
– Hand Hook. Seize your foes and throw them behind you, for straightforward kills off the aspect of platforms, in addition to that little little bit of crowd management.
– Maw of the Deep. A literal shark. And you may throw it. Yep. No, for actual, the place did the Beheaded discover this.
– Bladed Tonfas, whose injury scales upon your working capability, with a giant important soar when at max pace.
– Wrecking Ball, the heaviest weapon of all of them. Fairly exhausting to throw, however it’ll tear by means of crowds of unsuspecting mobs with ease.
– Queen’s Rapier. Tear by means of actuality (and your enemies) with the favourite weapon of the so-called Queen of the island!
2 Ranged Weapons :
– Throwing Playing cards. Shoot playing cards in numerous patterns and stick them in your enemies, earlier than recalling all of them to deal main injury!
– Gilded Yumi, the heaviest bow of all of them, with the heaviest arrows, and the heaviest hits. So heavy, in actual fact, that these arrows may simply choose mobs up off the bottom, and convey them alongside to their inevitable demise.
2 Abilities :
– Leghugger. A brand new pet, a child evil shrimp, though this one appears to be fairly extra pleasant. Let it free and it’ll rapidly chunk the life out of your opponents.
– Scavenged Bombard. The Beheaded took inspiration from these pesky pirates and made his personal automated turret-cannon. The reloading is sort of gradual, however the injury it offers makes up for it.
In addition to 15 new Outfits!
- Nerfed the assault energy of Legendary Pets.
- Pets now ignore lava and can’t die to it.
- Elevated Machete & Pistol‘s assault pace
- Exhausting Gentle Sword‘s mark injury is now weaker at low marks and stronger at excessive marks.
- Face Flask doesn’t grant restoration anymore. Word that the in-game description has solely been up to date for a number of languages for now, with all different coming within the subsequent patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Some weapons now destroy breakable grounds if the Ram rune has been obtained.
- Fastened a softlock when interacting with an object whereas within the Pollo Energy transformation.
- Fastened Armadillopack not parrying a few of Spoiler Boss‘ assaults.
- Fastened Lightning Bolt / Flamethrower not stopping when triggered from the backpack. For actual this time.
- Fastened the Blowgun‘s animation not stopping when shot from the backpack.
- Fastened the Beheaded’s head disappearing throughout some cinematics.
- Fastened the transition to Morass of the Banished not displaying on the World Map.
- Fastened a softlock when quitting the sport whereas within the Binoculars‘ view.
- Fastened the parallax components displaying incorrectly behind Timeless Shores‘ ZDoors
- Fastened The Big‘s palms not doing something after getting interrupted by the Big Whistle.
- Eliminated an unused pathfinding system, that was inflicting pointless lengthy loading occasions.
- Varied visible and collision optimizations.