In a press release on Twitter, the official Name of Responsibility account acknowledged gamers’ frustrations and reassured them that it’s actively engaged on, and deploying, updates throughout all three titles together with Trendy Warfare.
Name of Responsibility: Vanguard points vary from matchmaking to weapon balancing
Name of Responsibility: Vanguard suffers from a matchmaking subject that sees gamers get kicked out of events after a match has ended. Gamers have additionally complained about map rotation and overpowered shotguns, amongst different issues.
Right here’s a quick checklist of points at the moment being fastened:
- Weapons & Tools – Shotgun nerfs and smoke discount on incendiary rounds.
- Killstreaks – Engaged on points with Assault Canine together with problem monitoring and Perk assortment.
- Perks – Fixes for Chilly-Blooded and Excessive Alert bugs, and a buff for Excessive Alert.
- Modes – Enhancing variety in map rotation and accuracy of Fast Play filters.
- Matchmaking – Investigating a party-disconnect subject the place gamers are kicked from get together post-match.
- Zombies – Devoted server pause for solo and single-player personal matches. Fixes for the seasonal problem “Executioner” not progressing.
A message to our group. pic.twitter.com/a4xJTxVuGF
— Name of Responsibility (@CallofDuty) January 13, 2022
Name of Responsibility: Warzone console efficiency is being improved
Activision has mentioned that it’s investigating “varied” efficiency points on PlayStation and Xbox platforms however didn’t present specifics. The writer can also be conscious of the notorious invisible pores and skin subject and the sport freezing when accessing a Purchase Station.
Collision points throughout Caldera have already been fastened and the Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun has had its vary readjusted.
Activision didn’t say what it’s fixing in Trendy Warfare, however we’ll replace our readers when we’ve info.
In different information, rumor has it that Trendy Warfare 2 will launch early to offset Vanguard‘s comparatively poor gross sales, and there’s nonetheless one Easter egg in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Aside that gamers haven’t discovered.